RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “PharmaPoint: Prophylactic Hepatitis B Virus Vaccines – US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” to its store.
PharmaPoint: Prophylactic Hepatitis B Virus Vaccines – US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
Hepatitis B, which is caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV), is characterized by acute or chronic inflammation of the liver. Researchers and healthcare experts have estimated that roughly two billion people are infected with HBV worldwide, with roughly 600,000 people dying each year from HBV-related liver diseases. While the arrival of recombinant HBsAg vaccines has greatly reduced disease burden over the past two decades, questions surrounding vaccine uptake and effectiveness in adults, particularly in niche patient populations, still remain. GlobalData expects that the growing popularity of pediatric combination vaccines, along with the arrival of vaccines that achieve higher seroconversion rates in high-risk adults, will serve to stimulate growth in the marketplace over the forecast period. Country-specific immunization recommendations and policy implementation will be an essential metric for determining future vaccine uptake in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan) and Canada.
Request a sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=164946 .
The drivers and barriers that GlobalData projects to most heavily influence growth of the US HBV vaccine market during the forecast period. In the pediatric segment of the marketplace, where annual coverage rates consistently reach 90%, this growth will be driven primarily by the increased use of combination vaccines for routine immunization, as these vaccines are looked upon favorably by both parents and physicians due to their ability to protect infants against multiple diseases with a single series of shots.
- Overview of Hepatitis B disease including epidemiology, etiology,
symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an
overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Hepatitis B disease market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Hepatitis B disease
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in the US
Inquire for discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=164946 .
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 8
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Introduction 11
2.1 Catalyst 11
2.2 Related Reports 12
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 14
3 Disease Overview 15
3.1 Overview 15
3.2 Etiology and Pathophysiology 16
3.2.1 Etiology 16
3.2.2 Pathophysiology 19
3.3 Symptoms 21
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=164946 .
Drugs Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/diseases-treatment/hepatitis-drugs
is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of
over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market
research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research
reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports
covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services,
energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMR
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/