DMP is excited to launch a series of new SecureCom Video cameras that expand installation options for DMP dealers. The new cameras enable dealers to provide better quality integrated video solutions to the needs of both their residential and commercial customers. The new camera series is easy-to-install, offers high-quality images and longer 20-second clips, and costs less than the existing cameras currently available. This new line of cameras also will allow many new features that will be introduced over the coming weeks; consumers will be able to use existing IP or Analog cameras with their Virtual Keypad™ App or MyVirtualKeypad.com browser for example. This full line of video products will allow users to have both local storage of video data AND have their event based clips stored in the cloud and transmitted to their mobile device all in real time.
Recently, DMP introduced a new and exciting Video Verification service for Central Stations that allows live and recorded clips to be made available to the Central Station Operator that is handling the intrusion alarm. Subscribers can have the best of both worlds, Video Verification in the palm of their hand on their App, or from the Central Station Operator, or both. Finally one video solution will provide all your needs in one place.
“The days of costly cameras and grainy, black-and-white images are gone,” said Jeff Britton, SecureCom Wireless General Manager. “Today dealers have an array of camera and accessory options available to integrate with their customers’ security systems, providing them with high-quality video images. Both system owners and Central Stations can rely on these affordable video capabilities to remotely assess alarm situations and respond quickly and appropriately, with fewer false alarm calls to responders.”
With the expanded video camera offering, DMP can provide dealers with the needed technology for almost any installation, wired IP or Wi-Fi, fixed or pan/tilt, and interior and exterior options. Both residential and commercial users rely on these High Definition, 720P MegaPixel image quality for video verification to check in on their premises via the DMP Virtual Keypad™ App or MyVirtualKeypad.com. Residential users can remotely verify children are safely home from school or aged parents are okay. Commercial users can use video to check in on employees, ensuring they are on the job and that operations are normal.
DMP introduces four new cameras to choose from:
- The V-4050D-1 is an Indoor/Outdoor Fixed Dome Infrared Camera with 1.3 megapixel resolution and IR LEDs for no/low light imaging at up to 30 meters. Dimensions: 4.4" Dia x 3.2" H
- The V-4020C-1 is an Indoor Cube PIR Camera with 1.3 megapixel resolution, PIR detection and IR LEDs for no/low light imaging at up to 10 meters. Dimensions: 5.2" H x 2.8" W x 3.6" D
- The V-4010B-1 is an Indoor/Outdoor Bullet Camera with 1.3 megapixel resolution and IR LEDs for no/low light imaging at up to 30 meters. Dimensions: 3.0" H x 2.4" W x 5.5" D
- The V-4030PT-1 is a HD IP Motorized Indoor Camera with 1.0 megapixel resolution, PIR detection and IR LEDs for no/low light imaging at up to 10 meters. The Motorized Indoor Camera also features a pan/tilt rotation. Dimensions: 5.51" H x 4.49" W
DMP Virtual Keypad™ App enables users with cameras to:
- View live video from cameras, record clips and view 20-second clips. Now 2X longer clips than before.
- Users can confirm or cancel an alarm by answering IS THIS A FALSE ALARM? by tapping "Real Alarm" versus "False Alarm" on the screen.
- Users can click on the Alarm Push Notification and open the App to view a list of available camera views, giving them the ability to verify the alarm real-time based on the 20-second video clips and live thumbnails.
- Users can watch real time Z-Wave® device activation when clicking on hotspots embedded in the associated video stream for the Rooms with a view feature.