RnRMarketResearch.com offers “Actemra/ RoActemra (tocilizumab) (Rheumatoid Arthritis) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023”global research report on its store.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints . It affects over seven million individuals in the 10MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia, China, and India) and the prevalence is expected to grow to just over 8.5 million individuals by 2023. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2013 and 2023. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective therapies for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars are approved and launch.
Actemra (tocilizumab) is a first-in-class, recombinant, humanized, IgG1 mAb against the interleukin-6 receptor (IL-6R), and is indicated for the treatment of RA patients with moderate to severe, active disease. It was developed by Genentech (now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Roche). Tocilizumab is marketed under the brand name Actemra in the US, and as RoActemra in the 5EU by Roche. Chugai has the development and marketing rights to the product in Japan.
Scope of The Report:
- Overview of Rheumatoid Arthritis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Actemra/RoActemra including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Actemra/RoActemra for the top 10 countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Australia, China and India.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Actemra/RoActemra performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Actemra/RoActemra from 2013-2023 in top 10 countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan, Australia, China and India).
Order a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=312796 .
Table of Content for “Actemra/ RoActemra (tocilizumab) (Rheumatoid Arthritis) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” research report includes:
3 Disease Overview 14
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 14
3.1.1 Etiology 14
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 14
3.2 Symptoms 18
3.3 Prognosis 19
3.4 Quality of Life 19
4 Disease Management 20
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 20
4.1.1 Diagnosis 20
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines 22
4.1.3 Leading Prescribed Drugs for the Treatment of RA 31
4.1.4 Clinical Practice 32
5 Competitive Assessment 37
5.1 Overview 37
6 Actemra/RoActemra (tocilizumab) 39
6.1 Overview 39
6.2 Efficacy 42
6.3 Safety 43
6.4 SWOT Analysis 44
6.5 Forecast 45
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Symptoms of RA 18
Table 2: 1987 ACR Diagnostic Criteria for RA 21
Table 3: 2010 ACR/EULAR Diagnostic Criteria for RA 22
Table 4: Treatment Guidelines for RA Used by Each Country in the 10MM 24
Table 5: ACR 2012 Criteria for RA Remission and Low/Moderate/High Disease Activity 27
Table 6: EULAR 2013 Criteria for RA Remission 28
Table 7: Most Prescribed Biologics for RA (After csDMARDs) in the Global Markets, 2014 32
Table 8: Leading Branded Treatments for RA 2014 38
Table 9: Product Profile - Actemra 42
Table 10: Actemra SWOT Analysis, 2014 44
Table 11: Global Sales Forecasts ($m) for Actemra, 2013-2023 45
Table 12: High-Prescribing Physicians (non-KOLs) Surveyed, By Country 60
Priced at US $3495 for a single user PDF, a discount on this research report can be requested at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=312796 .
RnR Market Research library offers syndicated reports by market research publishers from across the globe. We help you find the most relevant business intelligence from ready-to-buy syndicated market research studies. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more, RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest. (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest_reports).