ReportsnReports.com adds "Turkey Wealth Report 2014” report to its research database.
This report is the result of researcher extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Turkey.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Turkey. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
Independent market sizing of Turkish HNWIs across five wealth bands, HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013, HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018, HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes, Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets, Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets, Number of UHNWIs in major cities, Number of wealth managers in each city, City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential, Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking industries in Turkey, The size of Turkey's wealth management industry, The largest private banks by AuM, Detailed wealth management and family office information, Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
There were 92,796 HNWIs in Turkey in 2013. These HNWIs held US$490 billion in wealth. In 2013, Turkish HNWI numbers fell by 1.4%, following a 2012 increase of 0.5%. Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Turkish HNWIs is forecast to grow by 15% to reach 110,264 in 2018. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 27.3% to reach US$682 billion by 2018. In 2013, Turkish HNWIs held 27.0% (US$132 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country; the worldwide average is 20–30%.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=297581.
Reasons to buy
- The researcher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 110,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen, and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for its research and analysis, Researcher is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- It also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the IT & Telecommunication Market ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.