Research Report On Reinsurance Market In Luxembourg,
Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast Research Report 2017:
Global Business Survey
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Luxembourg reinsurance segment, including:
• The Luxembourg reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance categories
• Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
• The Luxembourg reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance segments
• The competitive landscape in the Luxembourg reinsurance segment
Browse Complete report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/reinsurance-in-luxembourg-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2017
Luxembourg is the largest hub for reinsurance business, particularly captive reinsurance, in the European Union (EU). The availability of multilingual and multicultural experts, flexible and deferrable tax regimes, and an outward-looking policy approach have made the country the leading center for insurance and reinsurance business in Europe. The Commissariat aux Assurances (CA) regulates the country’s reinsurance business which, by the end of 2012, comprised 238 companies. A number of reinsurers in Luxembourg originate from France, Germany, Italy, Belgium and Spain. In terms of market size, the Luxembourg reinsurance segment increased at a CAGR of 11.1% during the review period (2008–2012).
To Download Sample Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/189677
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Luxembourg:
• It provides historical values for Luxembourg’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Luxembourg’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Luxembourg and its growth prospects.
Reasons to buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Luxembourg reinsurance segment and each sector within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Luxembourg reinsurance segment.
• Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Luxembourg insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future.
To buy this Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/189677
• Luxembourg’s reinsurance segment is one of the most developed in the world.
• The country’s favorable regulatory framework and advanced administrative infrastructure make it a hub for captive reinsurance business.
• Multinational reinsurers, from France, Germany, Italy, Belgium and Spain, operate in Luxembourg through subsidiaries or local brokers.
• As of 2012, there were 238 reinsurance companies licensed to conduct business in the country, of which the majority are captive.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948