The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the insurance industry in Cameroon, including:
- The Cameroonian insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Cameroonian insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Cameroonian insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Cameroonian insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Cameroonian insurance industry
- A benchmarking section on the Cameroonian insurance industry in comparison to other countries in the African region
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/the-insurance-industry-in-cameroon-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
In terms of written premium value, the Cameroonian insurance industry grew at a CAGR of 9.4% during the review period (2009–2013). This increase was on account of the strong performance of the life segment, which registered a CAGR of 12.4% during the review period. The industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% over the forecast period. Supported by the nation’s robust economic conditions, the expanding life insurance segment is expected to contribute to the overall growth of the Cameroonian insurance industry over the forecast period (2013–2018).
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Cameroon:
- It provides historical values for the Cameroonian insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Cameroonian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Cameroon, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Browse reports in Insurance @ http://www.researchmoz.us/insurance-market-reports-161.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Cameroonian insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Cameroonian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Cameroonian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Cameroonian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The insurance industry comprises of 22 insurers in total as of 2011.
- Cameroon allows 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) in the insurance industry, and the entry of foreign companies increased competitiveness.
- Cameroon’s rising population spurred the demand life insurance products during the review period, a trend which is expected to continue over the forecast period.
- Low life insurance penetration rate offers new insurers an opportunity to scale-up their businesses.
- Government infrastructure expenditure is expected to support the non-life insurance segment over the forecast period.
- A high combined ratio is one of the key concerns for life insurance companies in Cameroon.
- Decrease in the inflation rate to spur insurance sales.
Browse reports from Timetric @ http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/timetric-61.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: