Global BioPharma Cold Chain Packaging Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Pharmaceutical category. Packaging of products is the process of enclosing them for the purpose of their distribution, storage, sale, and use. Packaging also helps advertise a product in a better way and protect it from damage during transportation. Biopharma products are called as biological medical products, such as blood or blood components, vaccines, and tissues. These products require packaging to ensure their safety during transportation, to maintain sterility, and to prevent breakage or spillage and contamination. There are three types of packaging used for enclosing these products: primary, secondary, and tertiary.
The analysts forecast global biopharmaceutical cold chain packaging market to grow at a CAGR of 4.14% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global biopharmaceutical cold chain packaging market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, this report covers revenue generated by the market vendors. The market is segmented based on types of raw material and geography.
The report, Global Biopharmaceutical Cold Chain Packaging Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. This report covers Americas, EMEA, and APAC; it also covers the landscape of the global biopharma cold chain packaging market and its growth prospects in the coming years. This report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- CCL Industries
- Clondalkin Group
Other prominent vendors
- Air Packaging Technologies
- Allergan Pharmaceuticals
- Becton, Dickinson
- Bemis Company
- Cardinal Health
- Catalent Pharma Solutions
- CWS Packaging
- Global Closure Systems
- Intrapac Group
- Klockner Pentaplast Group
- Manufacturing Applications eXperts
- RPC Group
- Schaefer Technologies
- Schott AG
- West Pharmaceutical Services
- Wihuri Group
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=44035
Single User License USD 2500
Key market driver
- Strict regulations for biopharma product packaging
Key market challenge
- Inefficient product labeling process
Key market trend
- Increase in outsourcing of biopharmaceutical packaging
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?