Folding cartons are paperboards that are cut, folded, laminated, and printed for packaging goods. They are available in various sizes and shapes and are often delivered as flat paperboards with creasing to help in packaging. Folding cartons are made of virgin wood pulp, recycled paper stock, or other fibers.
Analysts forecast the Global Folding Carton market to grow at a CAGR of 5.32 percent and 5.17 percent in terms of revenue and volume, respectively, over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Folding Carton market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from sales of folding cartons.
The following segments are the most prominent end-users of folding cartons:
- Beauty and Personal Care Products Manufacturers
- Food and Beverages Manufacturers
- Healthcare Products Manufacturers
- Household Care Products Manufacturers
Global Folding Carton Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Folding Carton market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
- Graphic Packaging International
- Mayr-Melnhof Karton
Other Prominent Vendors
- All Packaging
- Arkay Packaging
- Artistic Carton
- Atlas Holding
- Cherokee Packaging
- Craftsman Packaging
- Cross Country Box
- Diamond Packaging
- F.P. Woll
- Fleetwood-Fibre Packaging
- Gillis & Lane
- Imperial Packaging
- International Paper
- J.I.T Manufacturing and Packaging
- Laural Packaging Group
- Menasha Packaging
- Midlands Packaging
- National Carton
- Pacific Southwest Container
- Riverside Paper
- Service Die Cutting & Packaging
- Smurfit Kappa
- Sterling Contract Packaging
- Tap Packaging Solutions
- Ultra-tech Printing
- Van Genechten
- Surge in Demand for Packaged Food and Beverages
- Competition from Other Forms of Packaging
- Increased Focus on Aesthetic Appeal for Marketing
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=31526 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)
Paper and paperboard packaging is an emerging trend in the Packaging industry. It is gaining importance in many regions as it is environment-friendly and cost-effective. Paperboard is mostly used to make containers such as boxes, cartons, and trays for packaging and shipping, and seldom comes in direct contact with food or food products. The various types of paperboards are white boards, solid boards, chip boards, and fiber boards.
Aerogel is a highly porous and lightweight solid polymer material with 95-99 percent gas content. It has low density, high thermal resistivity, and high strength-to-weight ratio. The recyclable properties of aerogel make the material eco-friendly and sustainable. These unique properties make it viable for a number of applications in thermal, acoustic, and electrical insulators, thin film dielectrics, super capacitors, optical coatings, and anti-reflective films.