The Czech Republics Cards and Payments Industry:
Czech GDP contracted by -4.51% in 2009, impacting the overall banking and financial services industry. The economy recovered in 2010 and 2011, but contracted again in 2012. However, it is expected to record robust growth over the forecast period, with real GDP growth rising from 1.48% in 2014 to 2.43% in 2018. Improved economic indicators, including GDP, rising per capita income and low inflation rates, are expected to support consumer confidence and increase spending, resulting in the increased scope of card-based transactions. View Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/the-czech-republics-cards-and-payments-industry-emerging-opportunities-trends-size-drivers-strategies-products-and-competitive-landscape-report.html
Portugals Cards and Payments Industry:
Despite the European sovereign debt crisis, the Portuguese card payments channel grew both in terms of volume of cards and transaction value during the review period (2009–2013). In terms of the number of cards in circulation, the card payments channel posted a review-period compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.71%, and is expected to record a forecast-period (2014–2018) CAGR of 3.95%. The forecast-period growth is anticipated to be driven by the prepaid cards category.
In terms of transaction value, the card payments channel posted a review-period CAGR of 4.02%, rising from EUR71.5 billion (US$99.4 billion) in 2009 to EUR83.8 billion (US$111.1 billion) in 2013. The channel is expected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 1.53%, increasing from EUR84.5 billion (US$114.0 billion) in 2014 to EUR89.8 billion (US$126.5 billion) in 2018. View Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/portugals-cards-and-payments-industry-emerging-opportunities-trends-size-drivers-strategies-products-and-competitive-landscape-report.html
Reasons to buy:-
- Make strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to Czech Republic's and Portugal's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within Czech Republic's and Portugal's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Czech Republic's and Portugal's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights in to the marketing strategies used for selling various card types in Portugal.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Czech Republic's and Portugal's cards and payments industry.
Browse More Reports related to Banking: http://www.researchmoz.us/banking-market-reports-159.html
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948