St. Louis, MO – For over ten years, Walk-to-School Day has been a time-honored tradition at The College School. On Monday, September 28 many of our 250+ students and their families will meet up with at about a dozen rendezvous locations around the St. Louis city and county area from Ted Drewes to Eden Seminary to begin their walk to school.
Aligning closely with the school’s sustainability ethnic, Walk-to-School Day promotes physical health, environmentally responsible behavior, and community fun. Based on location, students will begin their 1.0-3.5 mile route between 6:45am and 7:45am. In 2014, over 300 people participated in this regular event.
Media is welcome at any group meeting point, or at The College School’s Webster Campus at 7825 Big Bend Blvd., Webster Groves, MO, 63119.
Group Meeting Points:
· Christian Life Center. (Berry/Lockwood). 6:45 AM Departure. 3.5 miles.
· Eden Seminary. 7:45 AM Departure. 1 mile.
· Webster Park. (405 Park. Residence). 7:35 AM Departure. 1 mile.
· Blackburn Park. 7:15 AM Departure. 1.5 miles.
· Larson Park. (Pavilion parking lot on Denver). 7:00 AM Departure. 3 Miles.
· Shop N’ Save Maplewood. 7:30 AM Departure. 2 miles.
· Ted Drewes. 7:20 AM Departure. 2 miles.
· Tilles Park. (parking lot entrance on McKnight Rd). 6:45 AM Departure. 3.5 miles.