Vitamins are organic compounds that are required by living organisms in minute quantities to maintain a normal metabolic activity. These compounds usually cannot be synthesized by the organism and have to be obtained through external sources. The term “vitamin” is a generic descriptor for a group of chemical compounds or ingredients that have similar molecular structure and have the capability to perform the required vitamin-activity. These chemical compounds or vitamin ingredients are often called as vitamers. There are thirteen different known types of vitamins with each type having multiple vitamers. For instance, Vitamin A has about six vitamers: retinol, retinal, and four other carotenoids.
The demand for vitamins and subsequently for vitamin ingredients is on a continuous rise over the past two decades, owing to radical changes in lifestyles and diet patterns. We also attribute most of the vitamin deficiencies to genetic disorders and the modern food processing techniques. The causes for vitamin deficiencies are only growing stronger day by day, and this we believe shall lead to an uptrend in health disorders and subsequently in the consumption of vitamin supplements. In this report, we thus tried to capture the upstream market of vitamin supplements, i.e., vitamin ingredients.
The analysts forecast global vitamin ingredients market to grow at a CAGR of 4.41% over the period 2015-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global vitamins ingredient market for the period 2015-2019. The report further provides data on the following segments of the market:
- Applications (pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, animal feed, and cosmetics)
- Geography (North America, EMEA, APAC, and ROW)
- Types (Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K)
The report, Global Vitamin Ingredients Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from various industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, an extensive coverage on various applications, geography and type of vitamins ingredient. The report provides comments on both the existing market landscape and the growth prospects in the coming years. The report further includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market and uses Porter’s generic strategies to explain the competitive nature of various vendors in the market.
- Adisseo France
- Archer Daniels Midland
- DuPont Danisco
- Lonza Group
- Royal DSM
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=37946
Other Prominent Vendors
- AIE Pharmaceuticals
- Aland (Jiangsu) Nutraceutical
- Atlantic Essential Products
- Bactolac Pharmaceutical
- Bluebonnet Nutrition
- Increase in lifestyle diseases and health awareness
- Lack of validated studies and conflicting translation of available studies in media
- Increased use of naturally sourced vitamin products
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the various end-uses and potential applications for the product?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space and what is the nature of competition between them?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=37946
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.