GrandViewResearch.com has announced the addition of "Global Polyphenols Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database.
San Francisco, CA, May 21, 2014 -- The global market for polyphenols is expected to reach USD 1,025.7 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing geriatric population mainly in U.S., Western Europe and Japan is expected to drive polyphenols demand over the forecast period. Growing consumer awareness regarding health benefits offered by polyphenols is also expected to augment the demand, especially in relatively developed markets. Concerns regarding constant raw material procurement and non-uniform labeling regulations across various regional markets are expected to be key challenges for industry participants.
Grape seed polyphenols emerged as the leading product segment in the global market and accounted for 53.9% of total market volume in 2013. Green tea polyphenols are expected to be the fastest growing product segment, at an estimated CAGR of 8.9% from 2014 to 2020.
The report “Polyphenols Market Analysis By Product (Grape Seed, Green Tea and Apple), By Application (Functional Beverages, Functional Food and Dietary Supplements) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polyphenols-market-analysis
Request Free Sample of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polyphenols-market-analysis/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Global polyphenol demand was 14,070.7 tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 24,992.1 tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2014 to 2020.
• Functional beverages dominated the application market for polyphenols and accounted for 44.3% of total market volume in 2013. In addition to being the largest application market, functional beverages are also expected to be the fastest growing application market for polyphenols at an estimated CAGR of 9% from 2014 to 2020.
• Asia Pacific continued its dominance in the global market and accounted for 40.9% of total market volume in 2013. Along with being the largest market, Asia Pacific is also expected to be the fastest growing market for polyphenols, at an estimated CAGR of 9.2% from 2014 to 2020. Asia Pacific was followed by North America and Europe in 2013, in terms of consumption.
• The global market for polyphenols is highly concentrated and is led by top multinational corporations such as Naturex, Layn Natural Ingredients and Ajinomoto OmniChem Natural Specialties. Some of the other companies operating in the global market include, Indena, Frutarom Ltd., Diana Naturals, Chr. Hansen, DuPont-Danisco, ADM and Prinova.
Browse All Nutraceuticals & Functional Foods Market Reports @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/nutraceuticals-functional-foods-and-dietary-supplements
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global polyphenols market on the basis of product, application and region:
• Global Polyphenols Product Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Grape Seed
- Green Tea
• Global Polyphenols Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Functional Beverages
- Functional Food
- Dietary Supplements
• Polyphenols Regional Outlook (Volume, tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Latest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
North America Air Conditioning Systems Market Analysis By Product (Portable, Window, Split, Single Packaged, Chillers, Airside), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/north-america-air-conditioning-systems-market ) The North America air conditioning systems market is expected to reach USD 52.56 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing construction expenditure is expected to drive the market across residential, commercial and industrial sectors. Additionally, favorable regulatory initiatives for energy efficiency are also expected to fuel market growth over the next six years.
Stem Cells Market Analysis By Product (Adult Stem Cells, Human Embryonic Cells, Pluripotent Stem Cells), By Application (Regenerative Medicine, Drug Discovery and Development) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/stem-cells-market ) The global market for stem cells is expected to reach USD 170.15 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular and liver disease, diabetes and cancer coupled with the presence of high unmet medical needs in these disease segments is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist
Grand View Research, Inc
San Francisco, California, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519