Order report “North American Nerve Repair & Regeneration Market” by calling ReportsnReports.com at +1 888 391 5441.
On purchase of this report, you get next three (3) quarterly updates of the report for free.
The report analyzes the peripheral nerve repair market segment, which includes direct nerve repair, nerve grafting, and stem cell therapy, while the neuromodulation segment includes internal stimulation devices such as spinal cord stimulation (SCS), deep brain stimulation (DBS), vagus nerve stimulation (VNS), sacral nerve stimulation (SNS), gastric electrical stimulation (GES), and external stimulation devices such as transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) and transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS). All these segments experienced a positive growth till 2013, owing to an increased awareness for procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques.
The North American nerve repair and regeneration market is mainly driven by the rapidly aging population, growing number of peripheral nerve injuries, and associated diseases such as Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, and Parkinson’s disease. The market was valued at $2,841.03 million in 2013, and is expected to be $4,709.59 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 10.6%. The neuromodulation market is the largest segment of the overall nerve repair and regeneration market, with a value of $4.5 billion as of 2013.
The procedure volume growth is significantly higher in North America, Europe, and Asian economies such as India and China, as a result of fast disease progression, higher prevalence, improving healthcare infrastructure, economic growth, broadening insurance coverage, expanding private healthcare sector, and the increasing awareness amongst people.
Complete report is available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/313574-north-american-nerve-repair-regeneration-market.html .
The North American nerve repair and regeneration market accounted for the largest share of around 60% of the global nerve repair and regeneration market, in 2013. RoW is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 16.8% from 2013 to 2018. The rising awareness and growing demand for nerve repair products, and increased investments in regions such as the Middle East and Latin America are the major factors driving the growth of the global market.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of the leading companies operating in nerve repair and regeneration market. The main companies operating in the market include Integra LifeSciences Corporation (U.S.), Stryker Corporation (U.S.), AxoGen, Inc. (U.S.), and Polyganics (The Netherlands). The key players in the neuromodulation segment include Medtronic, Inc. (U.S.), Cyberonics, Inc. (U.S.), Boston Scientific Corp. (U.S.), St. Jude Medical, Inc. (U.S.), Enteromedics, Inc. (U.S.), Dynatronics Corp. (U.S.), and Neuronetics (U.S.). The segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=313574 .
Along with market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company, mapped at country and sub-segment levels
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- A comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of peripheral nerve injuries
- Country-specific patient pool of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, acute chronic pain, and epilepsy
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Procedure Volume Data:
- The number of direct nerve repair/neurorraphy, nerve grafting, stem cell therapy, and neurostimulation/neuromodulation procedures performed in each country
Single user License : US $3500
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=313574 .
Surgeons / Physicians Perception Analysis:
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons’ responses to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of nerve grafting through xenografts or biomaterials and neuromodulation by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinions about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix:
- A comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- An analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- A cost analysis of nerve repair and regeneration devices in major countries
- Direct nerve repair, nerve grafting, and stem cell therapy procedural investment in the major countries of the region
- The company share analysis of the top market players in the region
- The crucial developments and strategies that companies inculcate in their portfolio
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Call +1 888 391 5441 for further information on “North American Nerve Repair & Regeneration Market” report OR for any other market research and intelligence needs you may have for your business.