Lithium battery equipment manufacturing started late in China, although a batch of professional manufacturers have sprung up in succession, the technology of homemade equipment is still less advanced and automated, and some large battery manufacturers have to import equipment from abroad. By contrast, in countries such as Japan and South Korea with excellent basic mechanical processing capacity, lithium battery equipment manufacturers have clear-cut division of labor and accumulation of technological advantages, thus gaining higher share in the Chinese lithium battery equipment market. In 2013, Hirano Tecseed and Kaido MFG accounted for 12.1% and 10.6% of China’s lithium battery equipment market, ranking first and second, separately.
In China, more local enterprises are engaged in the manufacturing of lithium battery-related equipment, but mostly small in scale and occupied in the manufacturing of jigs and fixtures on the production line and semi-automatic equipment for a process. Of all the Chinese lithium battery equipment manufacturers, Areconn Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. enjoyed the highest market share in 2013, reaching 8.4%, followed by Yinghe Technology Co.Ltd..
The output of lithium battery equipment in China grew at a CAGR of some 27.8% in 2008-2013, to approximately 57,300 units in 2013, including about 23,000 coilers and 4,000 coaters. And coater as one of the fast-growing products registered an output AAGR of around 30% over the last five years, mainly because downstream battery makers have scrambled for diaphragm coating in recent years, followed by equipment manufacturers with adjustment and supplement of coating product lines.
Judging from the downstream market, the traditional consumer electronics field is still the largest demander for lithium battery equipment, holding roughly 60% of the total lithium battery demand in China. However, due to the fact that the traditional consumer electronics market is relatively stable, China's grid energy storage and power battery will give major impetus to the growth of lithium battery equipment. It is estimated that by 2016 the demand for lithium battery equipment from grid energy storage and power battery will hit RMB3.1 billion and RMB6 billion, respectively.
Purchase a Copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=197271 .
Report mainly deals with the following points:
· Development environment (including industry and policy environment as well as international benchmarking enterprises), etc. of China lithium battery equipment industry.
· Supply and demand (output and a forecast for the next 3 years, supply-demand structure), competitive landscape (market share of top 10 manufacturers), etc. of China lithium battery equipment market.
· Market demand for Chinese lithium battery equipment from downstream applications (e.g. consumer electronics, grid energy storage, power battery)
· Operation, lithium battery equipment business, etc. of 11 key companies in China, involving Yinghe Technology, Sevenstar Electronics, Geesun and Haoneng Technology.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of Lithium Battery Equipment
1.1 Definitions and Classification
1.2 Industry Access Barrier
1.3 Upstream and Downstream Industry Chain
2. Development Environment of China Lithium Battery Equipment Industry
2.1 Industry Environment
2.2 Policy Environment
2.3 International Benchmarking Enterprises
2.3.2 Hirano Tecseed
2.3.3 Kaido MFG
2.3.4 Toray Engineering
3. China Lithium Battery Equipment Market
3.2 Supply & Demand
3.3 Competitive Landscape