The report “Unified Threat Management Market by Appliance (Hardware, Software, Virtual), Services, Managed UTM, Distribution Channel (Direct, VAR’s, Distributors), Organization Size (SOHO, SMB, Enterprises) - Global Market Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)”, segments the global market into various sub-segments with in-depth analysis and forecasting of market size. It also identifies the drivers and restraints for this market with insights into trends, opportunities, and challenges.
- Browse 63 market data Tables.
- 19 Figures spread through 161 Pages.
- In-depth TOC on "Unified Threat Management Market by Appliance (Hardware, Software, Virtual), Services, Managed UTM, Distribution Channel (Direct, VAR’s, Distributors), Organization Size (SOHO, SMB, Enterprises) - Global Market Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)"
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports.
Inquire before buying report @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_Buying.asp?id=247574842
Enterprises are experiencing latest trends such as virtualization, increasing use of web applications and Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD). With the development of these trends, enterprises need to prepare for emerging security risks in their networks along with rising concerns on internal and external threats. Due to these rising threats, businesses are shifting from traditional network security solutions to UTM devices.
Unified Threat Management (UTM) delivers wide range network protection from both external and internal threats. These solutions are easy to deploy and install depending on different scenarios and configurations. In addition, these solutions cost considerably less as compared to a combination of standalone security tools. This offers a single management console, and thereby, takes less space, saves cost and energy consumption.
UTM market is increasingly becoming competitive with a diverse mix of small and large vendors. Although most of the UTM appliances available in the market perform multiple security functions, organizations are still unable to leverage all the benefits from it. The vendors need to evaluate the products based on the organization’s requirement. For example the features such as built-in secure wireless LAN support are not highly valued in large enterprises as compared to that in small and mid-sized businesses. Also, the vendors need to focus on integrating other features such as email security, web application firewalls, or data loss prevention on unified platforms.
The report segments the Unified Threat Management market by various sub-segments:
- On the basis of appliances: hardware, software and virtual
- On the basis of services: support and maintenance, and managed UTM
- On the basis of distribution channels: direct, Value Added Resellers (VARs) and distributors
- On the basis of organization sizes: Small Office Home Office (SOHO), small sized, medium sized and large enterprises
- On the basis of industries: BFSI, government and utilities, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, telecom and IT, and education
- On the basis of regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America (LA)
MarketsandMarkets expects that the global unified threat management market is estimated to be $2584.6 million in 2014 and is expected to grow to $4445.7 million in 2019. This represents an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.5% from 2014 to 2019. In the current scenario, NA is expected to be the largest market on the basis of spending and adoption for the unified threat management solutions and services.
Buy Now @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Purchase/purchase_report1.asp?id=247574842
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. MarketsandMarkets covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotive and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository.
North - Dominion Plaza,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252