The Future of Retailing in Hong Kong to 2020; Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is based upon an extensive, cross-country, industry research program which brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. It provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends - crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels.
- Specialist retailers were the largest channel group of total retail sales in 2015, and will continue to dominate the market in 2020
- Online channel is set to grow the fastest in the forecast period, 2015-2020, while Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters is set to be the largest category in terms of retail sales.
- Apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods recorded the majority share of overall retail sales in 2015. While, Food and grocery is expected to grow the fastest over the next five years and will lead the market in 2020
To view the table of contents and know more details, please visit The Future of Retailing in Hong Kong to 2020.
“The Future of Retailing in Hong Kong to 2020” is detailed databook providing a comprehensive analysis of the category and channel trends in the Hong Kong retail market. It contains:
- Data analysis of 26 products, across 9 product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods; Books, News and Stationery; Electrical and Electronics; Food and Grocery; Furniture and Floor Coverings; Health and Beauty; Home and Garden Products; Music, Video and Entertainment Software; Sports and Leisure Equipment
The report further covers the overall retail sales of products through four channel groups (Value Retailers, General Retailers, Specialist Retailers and Online) which includes 17 individual channels, such as Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; Food and drinks specialists; Online; Convenience Stores (including Independents) and Gas Stations; Department stores; Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; Other specialist retailers; Electrical and electronics specialists; Home furniture and homewares retailers; Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; Cash and carries and warehouse clubs; Other general and non-specialist direct retailers; Drug stores and health and beauty stores; Vending machines; Duty free retailers
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 26 products across 9 product groups in the Hong Kong retail market - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the Hong Kong market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020 - pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing retail dynamics across various product segments across different channels
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research