Global Airborne ISR Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Defence category. Airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) is a crucial factor in military and security operations. The ISR market is segmented into AEWC, maritime patrol, sensor, and emergency warfare systems. The defense authorities invest heavily on ISR systems to enhance national security and extract data from potential enemies.
The analysts forecast global airborne ISR market to grow at a CAGR of 3.52% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the market shares, market segmentation by system, and growth prospects by region, keeping special mission aircraft into consideration. It also presents the market landscape and a corresponding analysis of the five major vendors in the market.
In addition, This report discusses the primary drivers influencing the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends emerging in the market.
- BAE Systems
- L-3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- UTC Aerospace Systems
Other prominent vendors
- Rockwell Collins
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=44031
Single User License USD 2500
Key market driver
- Growing demand for UAVs
Key market challenge
- Complexity of data sets
Key market trend
- Emergence of stealth ISR aircraft
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?