Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy Congress to be held in London - UK on 3 - 4 September 2015 is gathering global industry experts and solution providers to delve into the latest developments in cancer diagnosis and therapy.
Attracting over 150 senior level delegates from across the world the two day program will address key concerns such as cancer immunotherapy, molecular targeted therapy, metabolomics in cancer tumour assessments and profiling, nanotechnology in cancer therapy, stem cell transplantation, surgical oncology, epigenetics, cancer genomics, bio banking, organ specific cancers, cancer epidemiology and clinical trials in cancer research.
The congress will be an excellent opportunity to showcase your latest products and solutions to a global audience.
Why sponsor or exhibit at the congress?
- Opportunity to conduct dedicated half day pre-conference workshops
- Speaking opportunity - limited 30 minute speaking slots available
- Brand your products and services through our online and offline marketing channels
- Market your products and services to a targeted industry audience
- All refreshment breaks and lunches will take place in the exhibition area
- Networking drinks reception at the end of day one in the exhibition area
For details on sponsorship/exhibit packages and our 15% early registration offer email email@example.com
Speaker representation from:
| || |
We look forward to seeing you in London.
Marketing Manager | Markets and Markets Conferences