The analysts forecast global li-ion battery market for HEVs to grow at a CAGR of 15.08% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
The report covers present scenario and the growth prospects of the global li-ion battery market for HEVs for the period 2015-2019. In terms of demand type, the market is segmented into two: new demand and replacement demand.
The report, Global Li-ion Battery Market for HEVs 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- A123 Systems
- Blue Energy
- Johnson Controls
- LG Chem
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=36193
Other prominent vendors
- Deutsche ACCUmotive
- Samsung SDI
- Shenzhen BAK battery
Key market driver
- Increased conversion efficiency of li-ion-fueled HEVs
Key market challenge
- Long charging time
Key market trend
- Availability of different types of li-ion batteries
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=36193
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.