Complete report on ‘Strategic Focus Report - Green IT and virtualization ; Technology and market trends’ spread across 35 pages is now available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/319714-strategic-focus-report-green-it-and-virtualization-technology-and-market-trends.html
- Consolidation is one of the most prominent trends in the virtualization market, as the leading ICT vendors are trying to acquire or enhance their virtualization capabilities by engaging in mergers and acquisitions activities.
- Facing a challenge to strengthen their IT requirements with reduced budgets, IT managers across the globe are inclined to implement server virtualization technologies, to decrease their spending on IT hardware and ensure the optimum utilization of the IT resources available.
- To enhance the benefits of virtualization, resources under virtualized infrastructure share common storage using storage area networks (SANs). However, the use of many virtual servers on limited storage devices may lead to a scarcity of storage space, creating challenges for storage administrators.
Strategic Focus Report - Green IT and virtualization analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the green IT and virtualization market. The report outlines the evolution of green IT and virtualization, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents revenue opportunities in the virtualization market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in green IT and virtualization.
This product covers the latest trends in the green IT and virtualization market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the green IT and virtualization domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the green IT and virtualization market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the green IT and virtualization market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of green IT and virtualization.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the green IT and virtualization market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings revenue opportunities in the green IT and virtualization market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to green IT and virtualization.
Place a Direct Purchase on this Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=319714
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the green IT and virtualization landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the green IT and virtualization segment.
- Comprehend the green IT and virtualization vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the green IT and virtualization market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the virtualization market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organization's green IT and virtualization requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
Reportsnreports is digital databank of syndicated market reports for worldwide and China businesses. Reportsnreports.com offers market research reports to businesses, entities and organizations with an objective of assisting them in their decision making process. Our collection of 500,000+ industry & nation research reports shields 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24X7 available, online and offline support to our clients.