Study Objectives of Electronic Adhesives Market
· To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Electronic Adhesives Market
· To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
· To Analyse the Global Electronic Adhesives Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
· To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
· To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by type and applications
· To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
· To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Electronic Adhesives Market
Market Synopsis of Electronic Adhesives Market
Electronic adhesives market has seen a positive growth across the globe. Geographically, Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the largest market for electronic adhesives in 2016, owing to high economic growth rate, rising electronic adhesives based application patents and cheap labor. Surface mount devices are estimated to be the leading application in the global market and accounted for more than 40% of the total market demand owing to substantial development in chip bonding. Apart from this, the shifting trends towards the miniaturisation of electronic gadgets have increased the demand for electronic adhesives over the past few years. Furthermore, growing demand for consumer electronics and technological advancements are the major driving factors for the growth in the global electronic adhesives market. On the other hand, the higher installation and production cost are the primary restraints hampering the growth in the global electronic adhesives market.
The global electronic adhesives markets are segmented into types and applications. On the basis of type, the global market is segmented into thermally conductive, electrically conductive, and ultraviolet-curing and others. On the basis of application, the global market is segmented into conformal coatings, surface mount devices, potting and encapsulation and others.
Regional Analysis of Electronic Adhesives Market
Asia-Pacific has dominated the global electronic adhesives market in 2015, due to the huge demand and consumption from China and India. The global electronic adhesives market is poised to reach $XX billion in 2027 with a CAGR of XX% from $XX billion in 2016.
The leading market players in the global electronic adhesives market are 3M Company, Alent PLC, BASF, H.B. Fuller, Henkel AG & Company, Indium Corporation, LG Chemical Limited, Mitsui Chemicals, Hitachi Chemicals, Dao Corning, Dow Chemicals and among others.
· North America
· Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
· Australia/New Zealand
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
The market report for Electronic Adhesives of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)