Baby Food in Hong Kong 2015 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in Hong Kong, key segments, features and developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in Hong Kong along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- Milks are by far the most important sector in the Hong Kong baby food market, accounting for 92.4% of overall value in 2013. In volume terms milks are also dominant, accounting for 91.6% of the total.
- A sharp increase in the number of births in 2014 saw the market return to growth, with consumption rising by 9.5% only slightly, below the 2012 level and 30.5% higher than in 2008.
- Consumption of infant formula will grow by 5.5% between 2014 and 2017 before beginning to decline, falling back in 2020, 8.3% down on 2014. Value will hold up better, rising by 17% between 2014 and 2017 and stable thereafter.
To view the table of contents and know more details, please visit Baby Food in Hong Kong 2015.
- “Baby Food in Hong Kong 2015” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in Hong Kong.
- This report is the result of extensive market research covering Baby Food in Hong Kong. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in Hong Kong.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Hong Kong Baby Food industry.
- This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in Hong Kong along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
- This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in Hong Kong, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Food distribution in Hong Kong.
- This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in Hong Kong considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change - favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in Hong Kong market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future"
Mead Johnson, Nestlé Hong Kong Limited, Wyeth (Hong Kong) Holding Company Limited, Abbott Laboratories Limited, Friesland Campina (Hong Kong) Limited, Danone, Heinz Hong Kong Limited
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research