Endocrine testing system refers to a collection of tests that involve all the glands of the body and the hormones produced by those glands. The endocrine system together with nervous system regulates and controls many internal body functions. While the endocrine system uses chemical messengers called hormones, the nervous system uses nerve impulses as a means of control. The endocrine system plays a role in reproduction, growth and sexual development, responses to injury and stress, body energy levels, bone and muscle strength, and internal balance of the body.
The analysts forecast the global endocrine testing market to grow at a CAGR of 4.66% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
In this report, covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global endocrine testing market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, we consider the revenue generated from the sales of the products (instruments and reagents) used in the following endocrine testing technologies:
- Types of Diagnostic Technologies
- Clinical chemistry technologies
- Immunoassay technologies
- Tandem mass spectrometry
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies
- Sensor technologies
The report also provides information about the following endocrine tests:
- Luteinizing Hormone
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the endocrine testing market for the period 2015-2019 mainly for three regions:
- Americas: The principal countries in the Americas are the US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil.
- EMEA: The principal countries focused in this region are the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Israel, South Africa, Egypt, Sudan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE.
- APAC: The principal countries focused in this region are Japan, China, Australia, Singapore, South Korea, and India.
The report, Global Endocrine Testing Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=38093
- Abbott Diagnostics
- Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthcare
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Other Prominent Vendor
- Allele Biotechnology
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Enzo Life Sciences
- Immunonodiagnostics System
- Kyowa Medex
- Merck Millipore
- Meridian Bioscience
- Meso Scale Discovery
- Nova Century Scientific
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Tosoh Bioscience
- Vital Diagnostics
- ZEUS Scientific
- Growing Aging Population
- Limited Detection and Complexity of Immunoassays
- Automation and System Integration
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=38093
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.