Faldaprevir and BI 207127 (Hepatitis C Virus) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Hepatitis C is a liver infection caused by the hepatitis C virus (HCV) that results in acute or chronic presentation. The disease is often asymptomatic, but infected patients may experience fatigue, joint pain, itchy skin or jaundice. There is no effective vaccine against HCV, so the market is driven by therapeutics.
Faldaprevir is a direct-acting antiviral being developed by the German company BI for the treatment of HCV infection. Faldaprevir, previously referred to as BI 201335 or BI 1335, is an NS3/4A protease inhibitor (PI) that is currently in Phase III development.
- Overview of Hepatitis C, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Faldaprevir and BI 207127 including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Faldaprevir and BI 207127 for the top nine countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil and China.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Hepatitis C
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Faldaprevir and BI 207127 performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Faldaprevir and BI 207127 from 2012-2022 in top nine countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil and China).
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Faldaprevir and BI 207127 (Hepatitis C Virus) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022.