Neurovascular Interventions – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts is a new pharma market report announced by Reportstack market research. Management of patients with intracranial aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations (AVMs), atherosclerotic disease, and stroke is complex and challenging, reiterating the need for effective therapies. There are many dimensions in the struggle to provide better care for patients with cerebrovascular disease including: a lack of physician practice, performance, and training guidelines; complications of surgical therapy such as cerebral artery bypass and aneurysm clipping; treating challenging indications such as AVMs and stroke; a lack of clinical data; and improve ease of access in tortuous vasculature.
The neurointerventional field would greatly benefit from multispecialty and multinational collaboration on developing guidelines on effective treatment practices and strategies for various cerebrovascular indications. For example, the optimal treatment strategy for unruptured intracranial aneurysms (UIAs) remains undefined. In addition, complex aneurysm morphologies and sizes such as wide-neck, wide-neck bifurcation, and large and giant aneurysms are challenging to treat due to the high recanalization rates and severe periprocedural complications. Intracranial AVMs are one of the most challenging indications to treat given the lack of curative therapies. AVMs are characterized by a complex angioarchitecture, where the timing of development and the nature of the lesion is not well understood. Currently, there is no single treatment that has been proven to be effective for treating intracranial AVMs.
To order this report, please visit : http://www.reportstack.com/product/152238/medipoint-neurovascular-interventions-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts.html
Reasons to Buy
- Overview of cerebrovascular disease, including epidemiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines and modalities
- Annualized total neurovascular interventions market revenue by device segment, annual cost of disease and neurointerventional devices adoption pattern and procedure data from 2011-2013 and forecast to 2020
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the neurovascular interventions market
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different stages of development, emerging trends and device designs in development
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global neurovascular interventions market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
The companies mentioned in this news are Aachen Resonance, Abbott Vascular, Acandis, B. Braun, BALT Extrusion, Blockade Medical, Boston Scientific, Contego Medical, Cook Medical, Covidien, Gardia Medical, Gore Medical, Inspire MD, ITGI Medical, Johnson Johnson, Medikit, Medtronic, Merlin MD, Microport Scientific Corporation, Minvasys, Neuravi, Optimed, Penumbra, Phenox GmbH, Reverse Medical, Sequent Medical, Stryker Neurovascular, Terumo Corporation, Valor Medica. More details and table of contents of this report can be found by visiting Neurovascular Interventions Market - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts report.