Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q3 2014 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the pharmaceutical industry. This report also examines executive opinion with regards to the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over July–September 2014. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global pharmaceutical industry over July–September 2014.
The report features the opinions of pharmaceutical industry respondents about the economic overview covering the following aspects:
• State of the economy
• Growth prospects and customer confidence
• Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
• Organizational outlook and strategy
• The report examines the prevailing economic conditions’ and executives opinion with regards to the global economy and the state of economy across various regions
• The report provides industry executives’ expectations on the growth prospects of their company and the Industry as a whole over July–September 2014
• The report analyzes pharmaceutical industry executives’ opinions on changes in consumer confidence, globally, over July–September 2014
• The report determines the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence and examines the key factors influencing the change
• The report tracks the expected change in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions, over July–September 2014
• The report ascertains the various investment activities on which the industry executives intend to focus on over July–September 2014
• The report examines the industry executives’ attitudes towards various business concerns and provides regional analysis
• The report identifies the immediate business priorities of pharmaceutical industry executives over July–September 2014
Reasons To Buy
• This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from exclusive panel of leading pharmaceutical industry executives.
• The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing around the world and their impact on the pharmaceutical industry.
• The report forecasts company and industry growth prospects over July–September 2014.
• The report provides information on the impact consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount are likely to have on the investment decisions of industry executives over July–September 2014.
• Overall, 43% of pharmaceutical respondents state that they are operating in a favorable economic environment, while 37% state that their current economic conditions are stable
• The majority of global pharmaceutical industry respondents anticipate positive growth for both the company and industry over July–September 2014
• Industry respondents from Asia-Pacific expect the highest growth in staff headcount and sales volume in July–September 2014
• Improving operational efficiency and customer retention are the most popular priorities for pharmaceutical industry executives operating across all regions"
Mallinckrodt, Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Alvogen, Dream Pharma Corp., Endo International, DAVA Pharmaceuticals
To access full report with TOC, please visit Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q3 2014.