Friction products are used to stop or control the motion of a solid surface by applying force to it. Friction products are categorized into two types: wet friction and dry friction. These products are widely used in the Automobile, Industrial, and Aerospace sectors to stop the motion of wheels. Brake pads and brake linings are some of the wearable friction products in braking systems that are widely used to stop motion.
Analysts forecast the Global Friction Products Market will grow at a CAGR of 6.1 percent over the period 2013-2018.
The Global Friction Products market can be divided into two major segments: Dry Friction Products and Wet Friction Products.
The Global Friction Products Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC and EMEA regions and the Americas; it also covers the Global Friction Products market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=21405 .
- ADVICS Co. Ltd.
- Akebono Brake Industry Co. Ltd.
- Brembo SpA
- Carlisle Companies Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Federal Mogul Corp.
- Fras-le SA
- Honeywell International Inc.
- ITT Corp.
- Japan Brake Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Nisshinbo Brake Inc.
Key Market Driver
- Increasing Aftermarket Demand for Friction Products
Key Market Challenge
- Continuous Decline in Vendors’ Profit Margin
Key Market Trend
- Development of Next-generation Brakes
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=21405 .
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.