Top 100 Global Upstream Developments Overview - Major Project Developments and Key Challenges is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Upstream oil and gas assets play a major role in satisfying the world’s energy needs, and are located around the world in both onshore and offshore regions and in challenging conditions such as ultra-deep waters and freezing temperatures. Production is therefore technologically complex and necessitates very high capex. Nevertheless, oil and gas production companies across the world are vying to monetize these assets for a number of reasons, such as consistently high crude oil prices, spiraling global demand for natural gas, and the availability of new technologies for production and transportation.
The report provides -
- Analysis of capex and remaining recoverable oil and gas reserves among the seven regions mentioned in the report (Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Former Soviet Union (FSU), Latin America, North America and Caribbean, Africa, the Middle East, and Europe)
- Comparison of top five upstream assets based on capex and remaining recoverable oil and gas reserves
- A study of operators of upstream assets based on capex and remaining recoverable oil and gas reserves
- Overview of the 100 upstream assets by region
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capabilities by allowing you to -
- Access an instant overview of major active and planned upstream assets around the world
- Identify the most promising upstream assets
- Develop business strategies based on insights gained
- Identify opportunities and challenges in particular upstream assets
- Broaden your knowledge of oil and gas companies’ upstream strategies
To access full report with TOC, please visit Top 100 Global Upstream Developments Overview - Major Project Developments and Key Challenges.