ReportsnReports.com offers “The Pharmaceutical Year in Review 2009 - Industry Trends and Lessons Learned” research report in its store.
2009 has been a turbulent year for the global economy and the increasing interconnectivity of business has amplified its impact on the pharmaceutical industry. As a result of the global recession, the pharmaceutical industry has seen a greater urgency to adapt its ways in order to continue to sustain any substantial growth.
Several key events & trends have been seen over the past year which will change the way the pharmaceutical industry looks going forward. Some of these include: the return of the “mega-merger”, healthcare reform in the United States, the Swine Flu pandemic, and impact of patent expires & generics.
CBR Pharma Insights’ report, “The Pharmaceutical Year in Review 2009 - Industry Trends and Lessons Learned” will help support your business planning initiatives as it identifies, reviews, and analyzes the major trends of 2009 and their impact on the pharmaceutical industry.
Request a sample before buying a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=279177.
- Review of mergers, acquisitions and industry layoffs
- Analysis of pharmaceutical industry and their focus on emerging markets
- Overview of the generics industry in 2009
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your knowledge of the key trends and events that have helped to shape the pharmaceutical industry in 2009
- Understand the drivers behind recent M&A deals - large and small
- Identify the key product launches and patent expiries which will shape the pharmaceutical market going forward
- Gain insight into other industry players through extensive strategic case study analysis
- Learn how US healthcare reform is likely to shape your business
- Gain understanding of how the Swine Flu Pandemic is shaping companies results and pipelines
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of
350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with
your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the
business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Pharmaceuticals
Industry ReportsnReports.com offers research studies
on agriculture, chemicals, healthcare, environment, medical devices, consumer
goods, biotechnology, automotive, water and much more.