Joint pain can arise due to accidents, sprains and stresses. They can also be an indicator of arthritis. Medical conditions such as worn out cartilages and bones give rise to pain. The pain may be acute, chronic or occurs intermittently. In any case, such pain restricts freedom of movement, partially crippling you and making you prone to falls and accidents. Herbal remedies for relieving joint pain and swelling naturally bring about healing and resolve such discomforts without side effects that are common to allopathic medicines.
According to ayurveda, India’s ancient system of medicine the best herbs for joint pain and swelling are amla, rasna, rigni, chobchini, sonth, pipal, jatamansi, suranjan, kali mirch, sudh kuchla, amber, kesar combined with moti pishti (made from pearls), lohban (made from iron), nag bhasma (made from lead) and swarna Bhasma (gold based). These herbs are used in Rumatone Gold capsules, a powerful remedy for joint pain and swelling.
Rumatone Gold oil contains shankh pushpi, malkangani, vacha, swarna bhasma, kesar, jatamansi, sesamum or til oil and chakvad or chirayta.
Here you can know properties of herbs chosen for joint pain and inflammation:
1. Cassia Tora or chakvad is a powerful nerve tonic, suppresses kapha and vata doshas and has an anodyne action on the body.
2. Shankha pushpin is good for heart and for the nervous system. Jatamansi is a sedative, pacifies the central nervous system thereby lessening pain sensations and also controls blood pressure. Vacha improves circulation of blood to all cells, reduces pain, swelling and inflammation besides regulating the digestive system for better absorption of nutrients.
3. Rasna belongs to the ginger family and contains flavonoids that improve blood circulation, work as anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory agent and also lowers lipid levels, bringing relief in inflammation and pain.
4. Sonth or dried ginger has similar properties.
5. Suranjan is a known, potent herb specifically benefiting arthritic patients since it can reduce swellings and joint pain.
6. Kuchla is anti-inflammatory and it soothes joint and muscle pains besides promoting healing.
Bhasmas of lead, gold and iron are prepared through a special age-old ayurvedic process. These metal and mineral compounds (as contained in moti pishti) supply essential micronutrients and also aid cellular rejuvenation and restoration.
Instead of a single herb, polyherbal remedy works best in arthritis or joint pains and swelling cases.
Apart from being immensely beneficial in arthritis, these two polyherbal remedies also give relief in sciatica, back pain, neuromuscular pains, frozen shoulder, lumbago and general aches. Whereas traditional medications can have long term undesirable side effects, these herbal remedies for relieving joint pain and swelling naturally do not have any. On the contrary, herbs used in this formulation gradually bring about overall health improvements. The ideal way is to consume two capsules each day along with massage of affected areas with Rumatone Gold oil. Better results can be attained when herbal remedies for relieving joint pain are combined with therapies such as acupuncture, hot and cold massage, use of probiotics and antioxidant consumption. Mild exercises such as swimming or cycling also help bring about quick relief when combined with the capsule and oil treatment.
To read detail about Rumatone Gold oil, visit http://www.askhomeremedies.com/arthritis-herbal-treatment.htm
Company Name: Ayush Remedies
Company Info: Ayush Remedies is a dynamic company devoted to spread Ayurveda, the holistic life science worldwide. The company focuses on promoting good health through the goodness of nature. The company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing the ancient knowledge by making people aware of the wonders of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health care system and the magical properties of herbs.
Company Website: http://www.ayushremedies.com