In-detail Table of Contents of Biobanking: Developing Smart, Sustainable and Ethically Compliant Biorepositories for the Future Market Research
The research describes ethical and regulatory concerns in biobanking as well as the economic challenges and opportunities surrounding this industry. Furthermore, this report provides strategic recommendations on how to overcome some of the most critical economic, technological and ethical challenges facing this fast-growing sector.
Get discount on this research at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=448690 .
Scope for this research:
· What are the fundamentals of biobanking?
· How can biobanks be classified and what are their different applications in healthcare?
· What are the economic challenges faced by biobanks and how can these be overcome?
· What are the most recent technology advancements in biobanking?
· What role does biobanking play in drug discovery and clinical trials?
· How are biobanks distributed geographically?
· What are the prospects of Big Data and associated technologies within biobanking?
· What are the technological and legal challenges?
· What are the main healthcare opportunities that can be leveraged?
· What is the public attitude towards various biobanking activities?
· What are the challenges in obtaining informed consent from donors and what strategies can biobanks adopt to overcome these challenges?
· What are the current ethical and regulatory challenges in biobanking?
· What is the role and importance of the international charter of principles for data sharing between biobanks?
· What are the main intellectual property right opportunities and challenges within biobanking? How can biobanks overcome these challenges and mitigate potential risks?
· What is the need for process harmonization between biobanks?
Reasons to buy this research:
· Gain insights in the biobanking industry: This report describes fundamental concepts in biobanking, biobank classification as well as economic, technological and ethical challenges surrounding these organizations. Learn how biobanks can overcome these challenges through best practice guidelines and strategic recommendations.
· Understand the role of biobanks in research and development: This report demonstrates the relationship between biobanks and R&D groups.
· Gain analysis on the distribution of biobanks in key regions and countries: This includes detailed analysis on the number of biobanks within each of the key regions and countries.
· Review and assess recent advances in biobanking technologies: This includes technology innovations in specimen collection, storage, temperature maintenance, consumables, data handling, transportation of biospecimens, and the integration of big data technologies in biobanking activities.
· Understand public views on biobanking activities: Learn about the various public concerns on biobanking, their attitude towards research, and how consent issues can be addressed through novel frameworks and technology adoption.
· Assess ethics, regulations, and harmonization needs in biobanking: This in-depth report provides analysis on ethical, regulatory and harmonization requirements in the biobanking sector.