COMPOSER: Manuel de Falla • Enrique Granados • Joaquin Turina • Joaquin Rodrigo • Federico Mompou • Isaac Albéniz
ARTIST: Brazilian Guitar Quartet
DE 3466 | 013491346625
1 CD | US SRP $16.99
• The 2011 Latin Grammy-winning Brazilian Guitar Quartet’s sixth Delos album pays homage to its rich and varied heritage as exemplified by the music of Spain that gave rise to Latin American music.
• The album’s 18 selections—mostly dance—are derived primarily from piano works by six of the best-known 20th century Spanish composers.
• The BGQ offer the richest sonic depth and range of any guitar quartet thanks to the use of two eight-string guitars.
COMPOSER: Narvaez • Falla • Pénicaud • Vachez • Ourkouzounov • Boutros • Ohana • Rossé • Perdreau • Yocoh (arranger)
ARTIST: Olivier Pelmoine (guitar) • Sara Chenal (violin)
DSK1144 | 3375250114409
1 CD | US SRP $18.99
• This release presents a panorama of mainly French contemporary solo guitar works, including two world premieres by Jean Perdreau and François Rossé.
• Active in France and Switzerland, Olivier Pelmoine has also performed in Africa, India, Japan and Canada. A tenured professor, Pelmoine teaches guitar at Dijon Regional Conservatory and Burgundy Higher Education Centre.
• With violinist Sara Chenal, he founded the Duo Cordes et åmes. The duo has recorded three albums for Skarbo.
In addition to being an award-winning classical label, Naxos of America is the #1 independent classical music distributor in the U.S. and Canada. Specializing in state-of-the-art distribution, marketing and promotion, Naxos of America distributes nearly 50,000 titles on CD and DVD to traditional brick and mortar retail, as well as offering a comprehensive suite of services tailored to consumer direct fulfillment. Naxos of America is also the largest digital distributor of independent classical music, supplying a catalog of over 50,000 albums to hundreds of digital download and mobile outlets worldwide. Naxos of America offers marketing, e-marketing, publicity, e-publicity, physical and digital e-commerce services, licensing opportunities, streaming services, sales and customer service for all new releases and active catalog titles of Naxos Records and more than 400 distributed labels.