A CRM is a software solution used to manage organizational interaction with the existing and prospective customers. CRM is defined as a management philosophy that aims to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships to maximize customer value, corporate profitability, and ultimately the shareholder’s value. CRM software supports organizations to maintain contact details of their existing or prospective customers, including details such as names, addresses, phone numbers, call records, and purchase history. CRM enables businesses to gain actionable insights using a back-end analytical engine. It also helps businesses to see new opportunities with predictive analytics, streamline the operations, and personalize customer service based on a customer’s history and prior interactions.
Analysts forecast the CRM market in China to grow at a CAGR of 16.54 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the CRM market in China for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of CRM software.
The revenue considered encompasses the following:
- Service and support
For the purpose of this report, enterprise are classified as follows based on the respective parameters:
- SMB: Enterprises having employee strength between 1 and 999 with an annual revenue generation of not more than US$1 billion.
- Large Business: Enterprises having employee strength of 1,000 and above, with an annual revenue generation of more than US$1 billion.
Other Prominent Vendors
- 800App CRM
- Kingdee International Software
- Shanghai Bokesoft Information
- Increased Adoption of On-demand CRM Software
- Fragmented Implementations of CRM System
- Increased Demand for Marketing Automation
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=31067 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)
A GIS is a system or a set of tools used to interpret business and geospatial data. It integrates hardware, software, data, and services for processing business and geographically referenced data. This system digitizes the received geospatial data and processes them to provide the desired output. GIS is used for various purposes such as disaster management, finding location details, viewing digital maps, marketing, designing facilities, and others. Sectors such as Government, Transportation, Natural Resources, Military/Law Enforcement, Utilities, and Communication and Telecom are the major end-users of GIS.
IT outsourcing is the process of subcontracting IT functions of an organization to a third-party vendor that has expertise in the required domains. It is an effective strategy to build a high-performance IT organization. IT outsourcing helps firms to increase their operational efficiency, concentrate on their core competencies, reduce time-to-market, obtain access to fresh talent and experience along with latest technologies, and build an economical cost structure in the long run.