Tracheobronchitis, also known as bronchitis, is a condition involving inflammation of the windpipe or bronchi, both of which carry air to the lungs. This is often the result of an infection, but can also be due to an irritant or allergic reaction. Symptoms include a cough, wheezing, and sore throat. Treatment usually focuses on the symptoms because the condition generally heals itself naturally and relatively quickly, but sometimes antibiotics are prescribed. Rest and lots of water are commonly recommended to speed up the recovery process.
Top Companies Participating in Tracheobronchitis Therapeutics Clinical Trials:-
· Abbott Laboratories
· Hyundai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
· Hanmi Science Co., Ltd.
· Cardeas Pharma Corp.
“Tracheobronchitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014″ provides data on the Tracheobronchitis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Tracheobronchitis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Tracheobronchitis. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
To get Discount on this report, visit: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=255069 .
This is a premium report priced at US$2500 for a single user PDF.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
· Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
· Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
· Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
· Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
· Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
· Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
· Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies