Additive Manufacturing Opportunities in the Automotive Industry: A Ten-Year Forecast–research available at RnRMarketResearch.com
Automotive manufacturers were among the earliest adopters of additive manufacturing/3D printing (3DP) technology, but for decades have relegated 3D printing technology to low volume prototyping applications, while other industries have taken additive manufacturing to new levels. But today, an explosion of growth in utilization of 3D printing from automotive manufacturers is powering an evolution in automobile design and production. In this latest report, Researcher illustrates how 3D printing in the automotive industry will generate a combined $1.1 billion dollars by 2019. Browse " Additive Manufacturing Market" at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/additive-manufacturing-opportunities-in-the-automotive-industry-a-ten-year-forecast-market-report.html .
Researcher believes that the automotive industry is at inflection point in its adoption of 3D printing, driven by several key trends:
- Record print volumes for 3D printed prototype parts are being achieved by several automotive manufacturers, upwards of hundreds of thousands of parts per year.
- Use of 3D printing in automotive is evolving from relatively simple concept models for fit and finish checks and design verification, to functional parts that are used in test vehicles, engines, and platforms. This represents a shift in 3D printing adoption towards higher value applications and is an early step towards acceptance of 3D printed end-use parts in automobiles.
- Leading automotive manufacturers are expanding beyond prototyping and test part production with 3D printing, and now experimenting with utilizing the technology for production of tooling and other parts to enhance the overall manufacturing processes for automobiles.
- With these advancements, Researcher has developed a customer adoption model for 3D printing specific to participants in the automotive industry. A key feature of this report, the model is a template for illustrating the automotive industry’s current and potentially future adoption of 3D printing technology.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Quantify your activities in participating with additive manufacturing within the automotive industry with hard data to measure potential business opportunities.
- Utilize Researcher’s unique 3D printing adoption model for automotive manufacturers to gauge where potential partners or automotive subsegments are in their understanding and utilization of 3D printing technology.
- Identify key value drivers in automotive design and how they relate to 3D printing technology – where the future of automotive meets the future of 3D printing.
Companies profiled in this research report are 3D Systems, Stratasys, ExOne, voxlejet, EOS, Ford Motor Company, BMW Group, Opel, and more. Order a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=309962 .
With these dramatic developments in mind, Researcher is publishing this new report on the opportunities for 3D printing/additive manufacturing in the automotive industry over the next decade:
- This reports looks at the new business opportunities generated from selling 3DP equipment into the automotive industry. This report also looks at the growing value of 3DP materials, software and services that the automotive sector will consume.
- In addition, the report also examines the limitations of 3DP in automotive industry, and how several key companies are overcoming them in order to broaden the use of 3D printing in automotive.
- As well as analysis, this report includes Researcher’s ten-year forecast of 3DP equipment, software, services and materials consumed by the automotive industry. Projections of both sales value and unit sales are included, along with breakouts by geographical region. The report also includes discussions of how major 3DP firms are adapting their 3DP product market strategies specifically to meet the needs of the automotive industry.
Researcher believes that this report will be essential reading for business development and marketing executives in both the automotive industry and at 3DP firms.
Priced at $1995 for a single user PDF, a discount on “Additive Manufacturing Opportunities in the Automotive Industry: A Ten-Year Forecast” research report can be requested at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=309962 .
Related Market Reports:
"3D Printing in Medical and Dental Markets: An Opportunity Analysis and Ten-Year Forecast” research report is available with RnRMarketResearch.com and it provide invaluable guidance for 3D printing equipment and software companies, service providers, specialty chemical firms and medical equipment firms. We also think that it will prove to be required reading for investors in the 3D printing business as a whole. Companies like 3D Systems, Arcam, Concept Laser, DWS, EnvisionTEC, EOS, Innovation MediTech, Materialise, Optomec, Rapid Shape, Renishaw, SLM Solutions, Solidscape, and Stratasys Ltd. available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/3d-printing-in-medical-and-dental-markets-an-opportunity-analysis-and-ten-year-forecast-market-report.html .
"Low-Volume Manufacturing: Mass Customization Markets for the 3D Printing Industry: 2013-to-2022” research report is now available with RnRMarketResearch.com and it says mass customization is key to the future of 3D printing and may turn out to be the main market driver for 3D printing once the hype-driven 3D printing boom has died down. 3D printing can already be used cost effectively to produce quite large product volumes. Complete report available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/low-volume-manufacturing-mass-customization-markets-for-the-3d-printing-industry-2013-to-2022-market-report.html .
Explore more Information Technology & Telecommunication Market Research Reports at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication .
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.