“Automotive sensors markets expected to be driven by the safety and control application”
The automotive sensors market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.72% between 2015 and 2020. Government regulations for safety, efficiency, and driver assistance; increasing vehicle production worldwide; and growing demand for sensors for the convenience and comfort are the major drivers for the automotive sensors market.
“Image sensors expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
The market for image sensors is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The ability of image sensors to detect and convey the information that constitutes an image has found its application in various safety applications such as collision avoidance systems, lane departure warning systems, lane change assistance, driver drowsiness detection among others and is expected to drive the market.
Complete report on Automotive Sensors Market spread across 203 pages, profiling 15 companies and supported with 92 tables and 67 figures is now available at
“Asia-Pacific to be the leading region during forecast period”
Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share of the automotive sensors market in 2014 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing automobile production in China, India, and Indonesia is expected to drive the market in the region.
Breakup of primaries:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 53%, Tier 2 - 27%, and Tier 3- 20%
- By Designation – C-Level - 48%, Director Level - 33%, and Others - 19%
- By Region –North America - 43%, Europe - 22%, APAC - 19%, and RoW - 16%
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to sensor type, application, and geography along with their respective revenue.
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the automotive sensors market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the automotive sensors market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for markets based on sensor type, application, and geography has been conducted to give an overall view of the automotive sensors market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
This is a premium research report priced at US$ 4650. Order a copy of this report at
Company Profiled in this report
Robert Bosch GmbH
Delphi Automotive PLC
Infineon Technologies AG
Sensata Technologies, Inc.
Allegro Microsystems, LLC
Analog Devices, Inc.
Elmos Semiconductor AG
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
General Electric Co.
Measurement Specialities, Inc.
Rnrmarketresearch.com is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Not limited to any one industry, Rnrmarketresearch.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune - 411013
+ 1 888 391 5441
Connect With Us on:
Twitter: https: //twitter.com/marketsreports
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/111656568937629536321/posts