A passive component is a module that does not require an external source of energy to perform its function. Capacitors, inductors, and resistors are major passive components. They are used to regulate the intensity or voltage of current in a circuit. Passive components are used for various purposes in industrial and medical fields. They are used in medical equipment because of their precision and reliability. They are also commonly used in converters, SMPS, computing servers, LED lighting, and industrial automation.
The analysts forecast global passive component market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global passive component market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report covers the revenue generated from three product segments: capacitors, inductors, and resistors.
The report, Global Passive Component Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors in the market. In addition, it discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends emerging in the market.
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=40198
- Murata Manufacturing
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics
- Taiyo Yuden
Other Prominent Vendors
- FENGHUA (H.K.) Electronics
- Lelon Electronics
- Nippon Chemi-Con
- Vishay Intertechnology
- Rise in Demand for Smartphones and Tablets
- Lack of Product Differentiation
- High-temperature Capacitor Technology
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Inquire for this report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=40198
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.