WHAT: To celebrate both the adventurous and on-the-go lifestyle, KIND is an official sponsor of this year's GoPro Mountain Games. Among the many activities to do at Mountain Games, KIND will create an immersive lounge experience for athletes and media to interact with the brand's latest savory snack innovation, STRONG & KIND.
Located in the Mountain Plaza, media with credentials received at registration, will have the ability to relax, attend daily happy hours with snack pairings and mini-meals, and interact with KIND team members and participating athletes.
WHY: KIND is a brand that not only makes wholesome and delicious snacks, but is also committed to fueling your adventurous and on-the-go lifestyle.
Lounge Open: Thursday, June 4th, 1 pm -6 pm
Friday, June 5th, 9 am - 6 pm
Saturday, June 6th, 9 am- 6 pm
Sunday, June 7th, 9 am- 12 pm
Happy Hour: Friday, June 5th and Saturday, June 6th. 4-6 pm.
*Interviews with KIND team members and ambassadors (see below) will take place during the Happy Hour. If unable to attend and would like to request an alternate interview time, please contact Jaclyn Schmader (email@example.com).
WHERE: STRONG & KIND Athlete Lounge, Mountain Plaza.
INTERVIEW OPPS: While onsite, KIND will be offering interviews with various team members and ambassadors.
· Josh Nafman, KIND Senior Director of Digital Marketing
Available to discuss KIND’s latest bold & savory snack innovation, STRONG & KIND, as well as our onsite activations at GoPro Games, KIND brand philosophy, and more.
Additionally, KIND will be offering interviews with our athlete ambassadors, including:
· Morgan Arritola - Professional Trail Runner and former member of U.S. Olympic Cross Country Ski Team. At the GoPro Games, she will be competing in the Vail Pass ½ Marathon and the 10k Spring Runoff events.
· Angie Payne - Professional Climber. In 2010, she became the first woman to climb grade v13 in the Rocky Mountains. Competing in the Bouldering World Cup event.
· Alex Johnson - Professional Climber. Alex is a five-time United States National Champion and two-time Bouldering World Cup Gold Medalist. Competing in the Bouldering World Cup events.
· Eric Jackson - Olympic Freestyle Kayaker, patriarch of Team Jackson Kayak. Eric has been a member of the U.S. Olympic Kayaking Team since 1989, holds three Men’s Pro World Championships titles, and has won over 100 events- the most of any kayaker in history.
· Dane Jackson - Professional Whitewater Kayaker and son of Eric Jackson. Dane is a three-time Whitewater Grand Prix Champion and has over 80 first-place finishes under his belt.
· Emily Jackson - Olympic Canoe/ Kayaker and daughter of Eric Jackson. Emily is a 2x World Freestyle Champion, has been a member of Team USA Canoe/ Kayak team since 2003, and has placed top 3 in every freestyle event since 2006.
· Nick Troutman - Professional kayaker and husband of Emily Jackson.
KIND athletes will be available to share insights on their training & nutrition regimen, outlook for GoPro Games competition, top tips for outdoor fitness, training essentials, and more.
For more, contact Jaclyn Schmader, firstname.lastname@example.org.