The analysts forecast global ferric chloride market to grow at a CAGR of 4.45% by volume over the period 2014-2019.
Ferric chloride is used as a coagulant, mostly in the form of a liquid (40% solution), in the treatment of wastewater and sewage water (domestic and industrial). Ferric chloride is also used in PCB manufacturing. Industrially, ferric chloride is much more important than ferrous chloride. It is produced industrially by a reaction of dry chlorine with scrap iron (direct chlorination) at high temperatures. It is also a by-product of some metallurgical and chemical processes, such as the chlorinating decomposition of iron-bearing oxide ores.
Its ready availability and cheap feedstock (iron and chlorine) have made iron (III) chloride, especially its aqueous solution, a widely used raw material in the water treatment industry and for the production of iron oxides or other iron compounds.Covered in this report
The report covers the current scenario and growth prospects of the global ferric chloride market for 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers the sales of ferric chloride across various segments, including:
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Printed circuit boards
- Others (pigment manufacturing, animal nutrition supplements, asphalt blowing, purification of aluminum and magnesium, and dehydrogenation of steel)
The report, Global Ferric Chloride Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers APAC, the Americas, Europe, and MEA; it also covers the landscape of the global ferric chloride market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=45846 . (Single User License - US $2500)
- PVS Chemical
- Tessenderlo Group
Other prominent vendors
- Asia Chemical
- Basic Chemical Industries
- CCM Chemicals
- Chimi Art Group
- Malay Sino Chemical Industries
- Saf Sulphur Factory
- Sidra Wasser Chemie
- Reuse of water in industries
- Threats from substitutes
- Water treatment as key application
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=45846 .
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.