BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash. (April 18, 2016) –Sage, the performance fly fishing products manufacturer, launches its inaugural On The Water tour with ten stops around the Western U.S. Anglers in Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and California will have an opportunity take part in these community based events. There will be demo fly rods and reels to check out and fish with for the day, Sage staff on hand to talk fishing, On The Water schools, BBQs, giveaways, and more.
“We could not be more excited to get out on the water and engage with anglers on some of the West’s best rivers,” says Sage’s Russell Miller. “We look forward to being alongside anglers on their favorite rivers to help educate, inform and experience Sage on a new level. There will be something for everyone and we look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones out on the road.”
Each Friday, Sage will host a Shop Night happy hour with a brief presentation on our product offerings. Saturdays and Sundays will include demos, casting, On The Water schools, plus more. At each location, techniques and gear specific to each destination will be offered.
· Red’s Rendezvous – Red’s Fly Shop on the Yakima River near Ellensburg, WA April 23rd and 24th
· Sandy River Spey Clave – The Fly Fishing Shop on the Sandy River near Sandy, Way May 13-15th
· Craig Caddis Fest – Headhunters on the Missouri River in Craig, MT May 20th and 21st
· Silver Creek – Silver Creek Outfitters on Silver Creek near Ketchum, ID May 28th and 29th
· Henry’s Fork Opener – Jack Dennis on the Henry's Fork River near Jackson Hole, WY June 15th
· Colorado On The Water – Blue Quill Angler on the South Platte River near Evergreen, CO June 25th and 26th
· Colorado On The Water – Taylor Creek Fly Shop on the Roaring Fork River in Basalt, CO July 2nd and 3rd
· Salt Lake On The Water – Western Rivers on the Provo River near Salt Lake City, UT July 9th and 10th
· Redding On The Water – The Fly Shop on Hat Creek near Redding, CA July 17th and 17th
· Seattle On The Water – Puget Sound in Seattle, WA July 23rd
Founded in 1980, Sage was created with one idea in mind—to build the world's finest performance fly rods. From the start, Sage has maintained that singular focus on delivering the finest performance fly fishing rods, reels, and equipment to the avid angler. We are a company of passionate anglers and craftsmen, continually seeking performance advantages through new materials, designs, and engagement with the fly fishing community. We fly fish. You can feel our passion for fly fishing in everything we do. For more information, please visit www.sageflyfish.com Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and Vimeo.