RnRMarketResearch.com offers “Humira (adalimumab) (Rheumatoid Arthritis) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023”global research report on its store.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints. It affects over seven million individuals in the 10MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia, China, and India) and the prevalence is expected to grow to just over 8.5 million individuals by 2023. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2013 and 2023. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective therapies for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars are approved and launch.
Humira (adalimumab) is a recombinant, fully-human, IgG1 mAb that binds to TNFa and blocks its interaction with the p55 and p75 cell-surface receptors, which reduces inflammation and prevents tissue destruction. It was the first fully-humanized mAb TNF inhibitor to enter the market for the treatment of RA.
Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/humira-adalimumab-rheumatoid-arthritis-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023-market-report.html .
Scope of The Report:
- Overview of Rheumatoid Arthritis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Humira (Adalimumab) including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Humira (Adalimumab) for the top 9 countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Australia and China.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Humira (Adalimumab) performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Humira (Adalimumab) from 2013-2023 in top 9 countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan, Australia and China).
Order a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=312791 .
Table of Content for “Humira (adalimumab) (Rheumatoid Arthritis) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” research report includes:
3 Disease Overview 14
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 14
3.1.1 Etiology 14
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 14
3.2 Symptoms 19
3.3 Prognosis 20
3.4 Quality of Life 20
4 Disease Management 21
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 21
4.1.1 Diagnosis 21
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines 23
4.1.3 Leading Prescribed Drugs for the Treatment of RA 32
4.1.4 Clinical Practice 33
5 Competitive Assessment 39
5.1 Overview 39
6 Humira (adalimumab) 41
6.1 Overview 41
6.2 Efficacy 43
6.3 Safety 43
6.4 SWOT Analysis 44
6.5 Forecast 44
Priced at US $3495 for a single user PDF, a discount on this research report can be requested at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=312791 .
About Us:RnR Market Research library offers syndicated reports by market research publishers from across the globe. We help you find the most relevant business intelligence from ready-to-buy syndicated market research studies. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more, RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest. (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest_reports).