RnRMarketResearch.com offers “Remicade (infliximab) (Rheumatoid Arthritis) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023”global research report on its store.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints. It affects over seven million individuals in the 10MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia, China, and India) and the prevalence is expected to grow to just over 8.5 million individuals by 2023. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2013 and 2023. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective therapies for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars are approved and launch.
Remicade (infliximab) was originally developed as a result of a collaboration between two professors at NYU Langone Medical Center and Centocor Ortho Biotech (acquired by Janssen Biotech, a subsidiary of J&J) (NYU Langone Medical Center, press release, August 12, 2005). It is first-generation TNF inhibitor consisting of a chimeric IgG1 mAb that is specific for TNFa. Remicade binds to TNFa with high affinity, neutralizing the effects of this cytokine, thus preventing synovial inflammation and decreasing joint erosion in patients with RA.
Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/remicade-infliximab-rheumatoid-arthritis-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023-market-report.html .
Scope of The Report:
- Overview of Rheumatoid Arthritis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Remicade (infliximab) including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Remicade (infliximab) for the top 10 countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Australia, China and India.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Remicade (infliximab) performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Remicade (infliximab) from 2013-2023 in top 10 countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan, Australia, China and India).
Order a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=312792 .
Table of Content for “Remicade (infliximab) (Rheumatoid Arthritis) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” research report includes:
3 Disease Overview 14
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 14
3.1.1 Etiology 14
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 14
3.2 Symptoms 19
3.3 Prognosis 20
3.4 Quality of Life 20
4 Disease Management 21
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 21
4.1.1 Diagnosis 21
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines 23
4.1.3 Leading Prescribed Drugs for the Treatment of RA 33
4.1.4 Clinical Practice 34
5 Competitive Assessment 40
5.1 Overview 40
6 Remicade (infliximab) 42
6.1 Overview 42
6.2 Efficacy 44
6.3 Safety 46
6.4 SWOT Analysis 47
6.5 Forecast 47
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Symptoms of RA 19
Table 2: 1987 ACR Diagnostic Criteria for RA 22
Table 3: 2010 ACR/EULAR Diagnostic Criteria for RA 23
Table 4: Treatment Guidelines for RA Used by Each Country in the 10MM 26
Table 5: ACR 2012 Criteria for RA Remission and Low/Moderate/High Disease Activity 29
Table 6: EULAR 2013 Criteria for RA Remission 30
Table 7: Most Prescribed Biologics for RA (After csDMARDs) in the Global Markets, 2014 34
Table 8: Leading Branded Treatments for RA 2014 41
Table 9: Product Profile - Remicade 44
Table 10: Remicade SWOT Analysis, 2014 47
Table 11: Global Sales Forecasts ($m) for Remicade, 2013-2023 48
Table 12: High-Prescribing Physicians (non-KOLs) Surveyed, By Country 63
Priced at US $3495 for a single user PDF, a discount on this research report can be requested at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=312792 .
About Us:RnR Market Research library offers syndicated reports by market research publishers from across the globe. We help you find the most relevant business intelligence from ready-to-buy syndicated market research studies. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more, RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest. (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest_reports).