You’ve planned your Valentine’s Day getaway to Glenwood Springs, now what? Keep the romance alive with these 8 tips.
- For a steamy encounter Glenwood-Springs-style, head to the Yampah Vapor Caves. The softly-lit caves invite couples to relax in a surreal setting.
- Love is in the air with a tram ride that takes you to the top of Iron Mountain and Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. For added excitement that’s sure to bring you closer to your special someone, ride the park’s thrill rides together at night!
- Cozy up in a quiet corner at one of Glenwood Springs’ restaurants. For an intimate dinner, try the Colorado Ranch House, the Riviera or Rivers Restaurant.
- Exercise for mood-altering endorphins. The best way to get nature’s feel-good hormones flowing is by sweating! To get worked up, try snowshoeing, skiing or even a winter hike to Hanging Lake.
- Touch therapy. Go for a hands-on treatment with a couples’ massage at one of Glenwood Springs’ many spas.
- Choose a hotel hideaway for ambiance. Historic hotels and charming bed and breakfasts set the stage for romance.
- Give comic sutra a try. Laughter, nature’s natural aphrodisiac, is easy to procure at the Glenwood Vaudeville Revue. Enjoy the after-effects of the hilarious comedy show long into the evening.
- Late night delight. Stargaze or share a private moment amid the steam at the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool, open nightly until 10 p.m.
ABOUT GLENWOOD SPRINGS:
For more information and to book reservations please visit www.visitglenwood.com; 888-445-3696. Glenwood Springs is located between Aspen and Vail, Colorado, 160 miles (257 kilometers) west of Denver or 90 miles (145 kilometers) east of Grand Junction on Interstate 70 off exit 116.
An online press kit is available at www.visitglenwood.com/press-kit, press releases at www.visitglenwood.com/glenwood-springs-press-releases and photos are at www.visitglenwood.com/photos. B-roll video footage is available upon request.
Lisa Langer, Vice President of Tourism Marketing
Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association
Vicky Nash, Media Relations Representative
Resort Trends, Inc.