Global Carbon Black Market 2015-2019 is the latest addition to Sandlerresearch.org industry research reports collection.
Carbon black is a black colored powder manufactured by the partial combustion of fossil fuels including variants such as furnace black, thermal black, lampblack, acetylene black, and channel black. It is used as a pigment and finds application as a reinforcing agent in rubber goods. It is used in the Plastic and Automotive sectors. Specialty carbon black is one of the segments of the Global Carbon Black market and finds application in plastics, printing inks, and metallurgy.
Analysts forecast the Global Carbon Black market to grow at a CAGR of 3.91 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Carbon Black market for the period 2015-2019. The report provides data on the following segments of the Global Carbon Black market:
- Application (Rubber Applications, Other Applications)
- End-user (Tire Industry, Non-tire Rubber Goods Industry, and Non-rubber Goods Industry)
- Geography (APAC Region, Europe, North America, and ROW)
Global Carbon Black Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, the APAC, Europe, and the ROW; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Order a copy of this report at (Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF) http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=29499 .
- Birla Carbon
- China Synthetic Rubber (CSR)
- Orion Engineered Carbons Holdings
Other Prominent Vendors
- Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Nigerian National Petroleum
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Chemical
- OJSC Kremenchug Carbon Black
- Omsk Carbon Group
- Phillips Carbon Black
- Richardson (Sid) Carbon and Energy
- Shandong Huadong Rubber Materials
- Suzho Baohua
- Tokai Carbon
- Growth in Automotive Industry
- Fluctuating Crude Oil Prices
- Market Consolidation
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29499 .
End of Year Discounts: A discount of 20% on all reports by Infiniti Research Limited, published until the 24th of September 2014. Discount available till 15th January 2015.
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.