VoLTE service market revenue will grow at a CAGR of 36% between 2015 and 2020. By the end of 2020, VoLTE subscribers will account for nearly $120 Billion in revenue. Although traditional voice services will constitute a major proportion of this figure, over 12% of the revenue will be driven by video calling and supplementary services.
The “VoLTE (Voice over LTE) Ecosystem: 2015 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the VoLTE ecosystem including enabling technologies, key market drivers, challenges, collaborative initiatives, regulatory landscape, standardization, opportunities, operator case studies, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for VoLTE smartphone shipments, subscriptions, service revenue and infrastructure investments from 2015 till 2030. The forecasts cover 7 individual submarkets and 6 regions.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
- By 2020, estimates that VoLTE services will account for nearly $120 Billion in annual service revenue, as mobile operators remain committed to VoLTE as the long term solution to secure a fully native IP based telephony experience
- Nearly all VoLTE operators are committed to migrate existing mobile voice subscribers to LTE in order to refarm their 2G and 3G spectrum
- Some operators are integrating their VoLTE services with WiFi calling in a bid to offer voice services in areas where their licensed spectrum coverage is limited
- estimates that VoLTE capable smartphone shipments will grow at a CAGR of 33% between 2015 and 2020, eventually accounting for over 950 Million unit shipments by the end of 2020
- As part of the wider NFV (Network Functions Virtualization) initiative, many vendors are integrating their virtualized VoLTE offerings with cloud platforms
- The vendor ecosystem is gradually consolidating with several prominent acquisitions such as Mitel’s acquisition of VoLTE specialist Mavenir Systems
Directly Purchase a Copy of Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=419755 .
- VoLTE ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- VoLTE infrastructure, devices, roaming and interconnection technology
- Case studies of VoLTE deployments
- OTT mobile voice and video services
- Complimentary technologies including RCS and WebRTC
- MCPTT (Mission Critical Push-to-Talk) voice
- Regulatory landscape, collaborative initiatives and standardization
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 70 leading ecosystem players including device OEMs, VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators
- Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players including VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2030
VoLTE subscription, service revenue and infrastructure revenue forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
- VoLTE Services
- Voice Telephony
- Video and Supplementary Services
- VoLTE Infrastructure
- CSCF (Call Session Control Function) Servers
- SBCs (Session Border Controllers)
- VoLTE Application Servers
- Other IMS Elements (HSS, BGCF, MGCF & MRF)
- VoLTE Capable PCRF (Policy & Charging Rules Function) Solutions
- Regional Submarkets
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Inquire before buying @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/InquiryBeforeBuy.aspx?name=419755 .
Key Questions Answered:
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the VoLTE opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which regions and countries will see the highest percentage of growth?
- How will VoLTE capable smartphone shipments grow over time?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
- How can VoLTE help operators in reducing the flow of voice subscribers to OTT application providers?
- What are the prospects of RCS and WebRTC?
- How can mobile operators capitalize on VoLTE to drive revenue growth?
- How can VoLTE help operators in refarming their 2G and 3G spectrum assets?
- What is the status of international roaming and VoLTE-to-VoLTE interconnection agreements?
- What strategies should VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators adopt to remain competitive?
Inquire for Discount http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=419755 .Single User License Copy is USD 2500.
List of Companies Mentioned:
3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project), Accedian Networks, Alcatel-Lucent, ALEPO, Altair Semiconductor, Amdocs, Anite, Apple, Aricent, Ascom, Asus (ASUSTeK Computer), AT&T Mobility, Avago Technologies, Belgacom, BICS, Broadcom Corporation, BroadSoft, BT Group, CellMining, CENX, China Mobile, China Mobile Hong Kong, Cirpack, Cisco Systems, D2 Technologies, Dialogic Corporation, DigitalRoute, DT (Deutsche Telekom), Ecrio, Empirix, Ericsson, ETRI (Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute), EXFO, F5 Networks, Fujitsu, GCT Semiconductor, GENBAND, Gigamon, GSMA, Hitachi, HP (Hewlett-Packard Company), HTC Corporation, Huawei, iBasis, Imagination Technologies, IMSWorkX, InfoVista, Intel Corporation, InterDigital, Iskratel, Italtel, ITU (International Telecommunications Union), Jibe Mobile, KDDI, Keysight Technologies, Kineto Wireless, KISDI (Korea Information Society Development Institute)
The M2M, IoT & Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals and Forecasts : M2M and wearable devices can help IoT service providers pocket as much as $231 Billion in service revenue by the end of 2020, following a CAGR of 40% between 2015 and 2020.
The LTE, LTE-Advanced & 5G Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Infrastructure, Devices, Subscriptions & Operator Revenue: LTE, LTE-A and emerging 5G ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, operator revenue potential, infrastructure/device deployment commitments, future roadmap, value chain, vendor market share and strategies.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Chemicals Industry ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, environment, Chemical, consumer goods, automotive, water and much more.