Offshore drilling is a type of oil extraction in which wellbores are drilled through the seabed. It is typically carried out for the extraction of petroleum that lies in the rock formation beneath the seabed. Offshore drilling is categorized into shallow water drilling and deep water drilling. Offshore drilling activity that takes place in a range of 0-650 feet falls under shallow water drilling, and drilling activity beyond 650 feet is categorized as deep water drilling. The total drilling depth depends on the location of the reservoirs and the type of drilling facilities used.
The analysts forecast global offshore drilling market to grow at a CAGR of 9.25% in terms of revenue over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report, Global Offshore Drilling Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the global offshore drilling market forecast and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes the segmentation on the basis of rig type, application, and geography. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Weatherford International
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=39802
Other Prominent Vendors
- Atwood Oceanics
- China Oil Field Services
- Diamond Offshore Drilling
- Fred Olsen Energy
- KCA Deutag
- Maersk Drilling
- Nabors Industries
- Rowan Companies
- Scientific Drilling International
- Superior Energy Services
- Increasing Global Oil and Gas Consumption
- Rising Environmental Concerns
- Rapid Technological Advancements
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Inquire for this report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=39802
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.