Hepatitis B, which is caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV), is characterized by acute or chronic inflammation of the liver. Researchers and healthcare experts have estimated that roughly two billion people are infected with HBV worldwide, with roughly 600,000 people dying each year from HBV-related liver diseases. While the arrival of recombinant HBsAg vaccines has greatly reduced disease burden over the past two decades, questions surrounding vaccine uptake and effectiveness in adults, particularly in niche patient populations, still remain. Publisher expects that the growing popularity of pediatric combination vaccines, along with the arrival of vaccines that achieve higher seroconversion rates in high-risk adults, will serve to stimulate growth in the marketplace over the forecast period. Country-specific immunization recommendations and policy implementation will be an essential metric for determining future vaccine uptake in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan) and Canada.
Fendrix [Hepatitis B (rDNA) Vaccine (adjuvanted, adsorbed)] is GSK’s monovalent vaccine that protects patients against acute and chronic infections caused by all identified strains of HBV. Since 2005, Fendrix has been approved in the 5EU for the active immunization of patients =15 years of age with renal insufficiency (i.e., pre-hemodialysis and hemodialysis).
- Overview of Hepatitis B disease, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Fendrix including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Fendrix for top eight countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan and Canada.
Know more about this report at: http://mrr.cm/Z56
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Hepatitis B
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Fendrix performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Fendrix from 2012-2022 in the top eight countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan and Canada).
Spanning Over 64 pages, 15 Tables and 1 Figures“Fendrix (Prophylactic Hepatitis B Virus Vaccines) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” report Provide Introduction, Disease Overview, Vaccination Recommendations and Coverage Rates, Competitive Assessment, Fendrix, Appendix.
1st- Heplisav (Prophylactic Hepatitis B Virus Vaccines) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - See More Visit - http://mrr.cm/Z5u
2nd- Hexyon (Prophylactic Hepatitis B Virus Vaccines) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 – See More Visit - http://mrr.cm/Z5L
3rd- Infanrix Hexa (Prophylactic Hepatitis B Virus Vaccines) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 – See More Visit - http://mrr.cm/Z5b
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Join us For Pharma industry updates: http://www.linkedin.com/company/pharmaceuticals
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport
Follow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com