Delight your Audience with Heifer International for the Holidays!
Need fun, engaging content to get you through December?
Want to show your altruistic side?
Heifer International seeks digital influencers to share heartwarming, world-changing content through the holiday season.
What do we have for you this season?
We have great social media posts for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We need our Heifer holiday ambassadors to help spread the word about giving a Heifer alternative gift this holiday season.
Heifer’s unique gift ideas include:
- A gift of an animal: Chicks ($20), Rabbits ($60), Goat ($120), Heifer ($500)
- A share of an animal: Rabbits ($10), Goat ($10), Heifer ($50)
- Women’s Self-Help Group ($72)
- The Gift of Women’s Empowerment (Share $100)
- Sending a Girl to School ($275)
Below are sample holiday social media posts you can use on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. (Feel free to use for Pinterest as well!)
Check out our Holiday PSA video to see why even Santa agrees with giving a Heifer gift:
Holiday Social Posts
(Please see attached photos & sharable graphics. Feel free to include in tweets and posts. If you would like your own personal tracking link for your blog, please email us at email@example.com.)
- Did you know? Families in need who receive a gift from Heifer International become donors as they pass on the gift to other families in need. In fact, the average gift is passed on 9 times! This holiday season give the gift keeps on giving. #GiveHeifer: http://hefr.in/1A0t3ni
- Have you received Heifer International's most important gift catalog in the world? This holiday season take a new route when it comes to giving. Send a girl to school, provide a flock of chicks to a family in need, or help provide access to clean drinking water for an impoverished village. #GiveHeifer today: http://hefr.in/1A0tdLj
- Skip the gift-wrapping this year and honor those on your list with gifts of a Heifer animals in their names. They'll get a card commemorating their contribution, and families in need will get animals and resources they need to climb out of poverty. #GiveHeifer today: http://hefr.in/1A0tk9N
- Looking for the perfect gift? Shop @Heifer's "Most Important Gift Catalog in the World." #GiveHeifer: http://hefr.in/1A0ttd8
- #GiveHeifer this holiday season & help a family in need out of hunger and poverty with @Heifer. http://hefr.in/1A0tyxG
- This holiday season #GiveHeifer – it’s the gift that keeps on giving with @Heifer! http://hefr.in/1A0tMEX
- Families in need who receive a gift from @HeiferInternational become donors as they pass on the gift to other families in need. In fact, the average gift is passed on 9 times! This holiday season give the gift keeps on giving. #GiveHeifer and make a difference today! www.GiveHeifer.org
- Have you received @HeiferInternational's most important gift catalog in the world? This holiday season take a new route when it comes to giving and #GiveHeifer. Send a girl to school, provide a flock of chicks to a family in need, or help provide access to clean drinking water for an impoverished village. www.GiveHeifer.org
Holiday Hashtag: #GiveHeifer
Have any questions? Want to learn more about becoming a Heifer Digital Influencer? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Heifer International
Heifer’s mission is to end hunger and poverty while caring for the Earth. For 70 years, Heifer International has provided livestock and environmentally sound agricultural training to improve the lives of those who struggle daily for reliable sources of food and income. Heifer is currently working in more than 30 countries, including the United States, to help families and communities become more self-reliant.
How Heifer Works
We empower families to turn hunger and poverty into hope and prosperity – but our approach is more than just a handout. Heifer links communities and helps bring sustainable agriculture and commerce to areas with a long history of poverty. Our animals provide famililes with both food and reliable income, as agricultural products such as milk, eggs and honey can be traded or sold at market.
When many families gain this new sustainable income, it brings new opportunities for building schools, creating agricultural cooperatives, forming community savings and funding small businesses.