World Cigarettes 1 - Asia and Far East 2013 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is the result of extensive market research covering the Asia and Far-East cigarettes market. It provides an analysis of changing consumption patterns and evolving market drivers in the cigarettes industry in the region. This report provides detailed market data for cigarettes and its related segments for historic and future years.
• In Bangladesh, Volumes recovered strongly in 2007and continued rising until 2011 when the market declined by 1.2% to 62.8 billion pieces, but has since recovered strongly, volumes rising in both 2012 and 2013, to reach 67.98 billion pieces in 2012, with a further 6.8% rise forecast for 2013.
• Retail market value is estimated at HK$ 6.03 billion in 2011as a result of a further tax hike, which drove up prices again but severely impacted on volume. Retail market value increased to HK$ 7.59 billion in 2012.
• In Japan, for the fiscal year 2013, consumption fell by 1.1% to 1,532 pieces but this was followed by a 1% increase in fiscal 2014 to 1,547 pieces.
• “World Cigarettes 1 - Asia & Far East 2013” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Asia & Far East
• This report is the result of extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Asia & Far East The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
• This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
• This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Asia & Far East
• This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Asia & Far East along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Asia & Far East providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
British American Tobacco Australasia, Imperial Tobacco Australia Limited, British American Tobacco (Bangladesh) Co Ltd, Philip Morris Asia Ltd (Hong Kong Branch), British American Tobacco Company (Hong Kong) Ltd, JT International (Asia-Pacific) Ltd, Nanyang Brothers Tobacco Company Ltd, ITC Ltd, Godfrey Phillips India Ltd, VST Industries Ltd, Golden Tobacco Ltd(1, PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk (Sampoerna), PT Perusahaan Rokok Tjap Gudang Garam (Gudang Garam), PT Djarum, PT Bentoel Internasional Investama Tbk (Bentoel Group)(1), Japan Tobacco Inc, Philip Morris KK, North Korean General Tobacco Corporation, SUTL(1), KTandG, Philip Morris Korea Inc, British American Tobacco Korea Ltd, British American Tobacco (Malaysia) Bhd, JT International Bhd, Philip Morris (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, British American Tobacco (Australasia) Ltd, Imperial Tobacco New Zealand Ltd, Pakistan Tobacco Company Ltd, Philip Morris (Pakistan) Ltd(1), Philip Morris Fortune Tobacco Company (PMFTC), Mighty Corporation Tobacco Company, Philip Morris Singapore Pte Ltd, British American Tobacco Singapore, JT International (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Taiwan Tobacco and Liquor Corporation (TTLC), Imperial Tobacco Taiwan Co Ltd, Thailand Tobacco Monopoly (TTM), Vietnam National Tobacco Corporation (Vinataba)
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit World Cigarettes 1 - Asia and Far East 2013