The survey questionnaire consisted of 142 questions covering consumers’ changing telecoms and media habits, their device ownership, connectivity options and future plans.
Analysys Mason’s Connected Consumer Survey is a multi-year study that tracks and measures consumers’ changing telecoms and media habits, device ownership, connectivity options and future plans.
This report presents selected data from the survey conducted in July and August 2014 in 15 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America.
Inquire for discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=276800 .
This report provides:
· recommendations for how mobile operators can improve customer retention – what are the drivers of churn and what attracts customers to a new deal?
· a detailed discussion about whether fixed-mobile convergent bundles improve customer retention
· information on the impact of unlimited minutes or SMS bundles on OTT voice and messaging
· a view on the relationship between OTT video and pay TV, including whether the role of pay-TV providers changes as OTT becomes more popular
· an assessment of whether mobile money services have been successful, and which segments of the population might use them.
· Saudi Arabia
· South Africa
· South Korea
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=276800 .
Browse Telecommunication Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/telecommunications .